Protecto is looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Content Marketing Lead to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing strategies and own our content strategy including social media, blogs, and various short-and long-form content to drive demand generation. The ability to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers will be key to success. You should be able to expand our company’s digital footprint and brand awareness.
The role will report to the CMO and initially start as an individual contributor role with a view to eventually expand to managing a small team of internal and external content writers. There is also an opportunity to grow into other roles (such as Product Marketing) as we grow the team. Our ideal candidate is a creative marketing professional, preferably with a background working with global SaaS companies. This role can be located remotely anywhere in India
Compensation: the role comes with a competitive salary and stock equity.
- Design content marketing strategies with a focus on creating pillar technical content such as e-books, whitepapers, and technical blogs
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets
- Collaborate with outsourced designer and writing teams to produce high-quality content (some of this will eventually be brought in-house in the future)
- Develop an editorial calendar to set and execute short-term goals and ensure the deadlines are met
- Edit, proofread, and improve the content, including external announcements
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- A keen eye for constantly pushing the envelope on improving content quality will be a huge factor in the success of this role
- Analyze web traffic metrics.
- Share content through various channels, ensuring a strong web presence
- Receive internal and customer feedback and research ideas to increase customer engagement
- Identify and create content partnerships with industry thought leaders and syndication opportunities with media
- Own a consistent and unified brand voice
Requirements and Skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Content marketing manager at a SaaS company. Must be able to provide written work samples
- Proficiency in MS Office or other Content Management Software
- Understanding of web publishing requirements (Protecto.ai website runs on Webflow)
- An editorial mindset with the ability to create content based on audience preferences
- Repurpose pillar technical content into infographics and social posts
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics using Google Analytics or other tools is a must
- Project management skills and attention to detail
- Expertise in social media platforms will be a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, or a relevant field
Interested candidates should apply with a copy of their resume and a folio of their writing samples.